Italy: Palermo



I love to travel and is very difficult for me to choose only one country for to visit, but i would very much like to go to Italy because i want to meet Palermo.

Resultado de imagen para palermoPalermo is the capital of the Italian island Sicily. It's a very old city and they have a artstic varied and architectural heritage. I would really like to know its monuments, churches, parks, theatres and ruins.

I would like to go to that city to study its history. Also, I would very much like to investigate how people live in one of the cities that has so many cultural influences. In addition, i think it's an excellent city because not many people live there, and this it's really great for my, cause i don´t like a big cities with a lot of persons.


Of course, I would also very much like to be able to do tourism and get to know the Mediterranean Sea.

Bye xoxo.



Comentarios

  1. It must be really nice to visit Palermo! I believe the lifestyle is not as fast as big cities so it must be less stressful

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The best vacations

My favorite TV Series: Friends