The best vacations

My best vacations was on the """old""" continent. Many years ago i wanted to visit Europe, because i love the history, museums, old buildings, etc.

It was a vacation I planned for many years. I always wanted to make these vacations alone, because i needed to visit so many places that for the other people can be boring, like churches, palaces, museums, studiums, etc. 

I was traveling 28 days in total, because there were many days I could meet eight countries and around twelve cities, it was amazing!!

In all the cities I did historical tours. In Rome and Athens I concerned about knowing the ruins of each city, but they are a cities with  a lot of tourists and I didn't like that much.

Resultado de imagen para spritzAmsterdam, London and Paris they were cities to party and to know a different face of them. In these cities i drank a lot of Spritz, is a very famous drink in Europe. This drink is made with a orange slice, Aperol, mineral water and if you want, you can add champagne. 

These vacations were very good, because I met so many people! 

Comentarios

  1. WOW 28 days is a lot time! Should be very interesting knowing as many places on the old continent. We must come back together someday

    ResponderBorrar

  2. I would love to meet Europe, but I would not drink Aperol. I drank it once and I didn't like it at all.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Italy: Palermo

My favorite TV Series: Friends