My favorite TV Series: Friends

Resultado de imagen para friends

My favorite TV series is Friends. It's my favorite series every time I get very tired home and I don't want to think.

I love this series because it's sitcom, and I really like this kind of series. Friends is a series of the 90’s and the plot of the series is very simple. It is about the friendship relationship of 6 adults who have to live with problems of love, money, family dramas, etc. It’s a very long serie, because has 10 seasons with 236 chapters. While there are many chapters, each one only lasts about 20 minutes.

My favorite character is Monica, because I can identify with some of its characteristics. I really like having control of most of the situations that happen in my life, the disorder puts me in a bad mood, the relationship with my mother is not good and I would have liked to be a chef.

Resultado de imagen para la casa de papelThe last series I saw was La casa de papel, is from Spain. It’s a suspense series, the plot is about gang of thieves that carry out a robbery in the Bank of the National Reserve of Gold of Spain.


Comentarios

  1. I've never watched Friends, but I really recommend Brooklyn nine-nine. Since you like comedy series you've probably seen it, but if you haven't then please do, I think you'd enjoy it very much :-)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Thanks for showing me Friends <3
    I like it too Monica byt my favorite character is Phoebe because she looks a lot like a friend.
    I have to see La casa de papel, It is my goal for the holidays

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Italy: Palermo

The best vacations