My favorite book: Pride & Prejuice


Resultado de imagen para pride and prejudice book

My favorite book is very old, it was first published in 1813 as an anonymous novel but its author is Jane Austen. It is one of the first romantic comedies in the history of the novel and one of the most recognized books of English literature.

The novel is set in the change from the XVIIIto the XIX century. The plot tells the story of 6 sisters who are of marriage age, but it focuses on the relationship that one of the older sisters has with a wealthy man who arrived in the city. Elizabeth must learn to put her prejudices aside and Darcy must put aside her pride so that they can live together in a healthy way.

I really like reading these kinds of novels, another one of my favorite books is Anna Karenina, a book by Russian writer Leon Tolstói, which is set in a time similar to that of pride and prejudice, but physically develops in Imperial Russia.

I have always enjoyed reading and I don't always read the same literary genre, I think that depending on the genre I have a favorite author.

the last book that I read or actually read again, was The Little Prince and I read it in English to practice a little more with the language, it is a book that I recommend a lot and I also feel that everyone should read it as a child, but also reread it when adults

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Italy: Palermo

The best vacations

My favorite TV Series: Friends