My Bucket List



I have always wanted to make a bucket list, but I think I have always won laziness and I have never realized it, because obviously I have many things that I would like to do throughout my life.

In that list I would certainly include many of my life goals, there are some that have to do with trips that I want to make. Such as knowing the seven wonders of the world, visiting the African Savannah, knowing the pyramids of Egypt or the Iguazu Falls. I also hope to know Antarctica before it melts because of humanity itself. All these goals I think will be difficult to achieve because I need a lot of money and I don't have a big bank account.

Other activities on the list would have to do with goals that I have with my family. For example I would very much like to be able to take my father on vacation to some place that we both like, this is very close to being realized because I hope to take my father to Peru this year, specifically to Machu Picchu.

Also, there are things that I want to learn and that could be part of the list. For example I would like to learn French, because I have always thought that it is a very beautiful and sophisticated language, I would also like to learn to play the piano, learn to drive, learn sign language, etc.

One of the things that would have been on the list, but that I already accomplished is traveling alone. This year I finally met that goal, I spent almost a month traveling through several European countries with myself. I really enjoyed the experience and would definitely repeat it.


Resultado de imagen para viajar



Comentarios

  1. You always made fun of my bucket list hahaha we should plan a trip to the Iguazu Falls <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Italy: Palermo

The best vacations

My favorite TV Series: Friends