My future job



When I was a child I always imagined myself with a job that would allow me to travel a lot and travel very far away places.  Know other realities, other cultures, learn languages, etc.
Now that many years have passed and I decided to study journalism I think that my expectations have changed too much, because in this career the salary is not good for a person who has no contacts in the medias.

Currently I imagine working in the academic area, I would like to be able to be a professor in some university, to do research on topics that I like and that I feel can generate a real impact on people.

Something that has not changed is my desire to travel, every time I think about the future many times I find it hard to imagine a specific job. I think that at this moment what I most clearly have is my desire not to remain still in one country.

I am in my fourth year of career and I know that you do not live on the air, I just hope that I can do a career in the academy that allows me to live in peace and have small luxuries traveling.

Resultado de imagen para dinero euros

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Italy: Palermo

The best vacations

My favorite TV Series: Friends